Director: Alfred Hitchcock
Cinematography: Jack Hildyard
Film Editing : William H. Ziegler
Art Direction : Henry Bumstead
Special photographic effects : Albert Whitlock
Storyboard artist: Thomas Wright (uncredited)
Some images from a VHScopy of the German TV documentary.
1. the plate.
2. the composition with the painting.
3.The image filmed on location
4. The plate with the matted out areas which the painting will be covering.
5. The final image with the painting.
6. The set showing how the columns where only partially finished by the scenic artists.
7. The final image with the painted upper part of the columns, the ceiling and the distance buildings.
8. The Hacienda shot. Everything was painted except the small portion marked on red , even the water which had some animation with little flickering lights in it.
Some more invisible matte shots, painted by Maestro Albert Whitlock.