Deno Ganakes begun working as matte artist at Diney Studios during the sixties under Peter Ellenshaw supervision. He continued under Alan maley and Harrison Ellenshaw until early 80´S. He asssisted Mat Yuririch on the matte painting for “Ghost Busters ”
“The black Hole” matte crew at Disney matte department.
From left to right: David Mattingly, Harrison Ellenshaw, Don Henry, Constantine Ganakes, and Ed Sekac.
An Ocean liner painted moving across the frame for Herbie goes Bananas(1980) One of the few Disney films for which he received screen credit.
- Ghostbusters(1984)(matte art asistent)
- The Ghosts of Buxley Hall (1980) (TV) (portrait)
- Midnight madness(1980) (matte artist)
- Herbie Goes Bananas (1980) (matte artist)
- The Black Hole (1979) (matte artist)
- Mary Poppins (1964) (matte artist – uncredited)